My contributions to the world, in chronological order, reversed.
- July. Started a YouTube Channel.
- May. Developed a website for my dance club of “Rock 4 Temps” at ENS Ulm (GitHub + live).
- March. Developed a generator of recipe ingredients in Python to be automatically post on a Facebook Page: Recipe Ideas Generator.
- January. Teach Data Analysis in Python to bachelors at ESILV school (GitHub).
- February. Developed a random generator of French expressions, based on real ones. Can also generate rhymes.
- December. Developed a website for Les Journées Synergiques project, handling student registration (GitHub + live).
- October. Developed a website for Synergie organization, in Pelican with Python (GitHub).
- September. Creation of Les Journées Synergiques, a Synergie project: a free introduction to digital science for secondary school student. There are three workshops every year, to be started in 2017, on:
- Artifical Intelligence
- Video games
- April. Started to share my pictures on 500px.com. Camera: Canon 600D, post-production software: Adobe Creative Cloud.
- March. Founded Synergie, an organisation that aims to change the image of technical and scientific professions among young people. Synergie was created as a student non-profit association of EPITA, my computer engineering school, and was the first to address the low-rate feminization of the school.